Thursday, October 8, 2009

Catch-up from the Summer

We swam a few times over at our cousins house!! Doesn't Emery look quite gorgeous in her swimsuit.




We got our faces painted at the Sumner Festival!!



We went and saw Nana and Granddad's play!




The kids got their first camel ride!



They got to ride on the carousel



They got to groom some sheep!!



Play in water!!




We went to the zoo a couple of times this summer. The kids really enjoy it. They love the toys and the animals.




Grandma came and visited to help out while I recovered from surgery. We couldn't have done it without you. Thanks Grandma!!

8 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere!!! So glad you could join us! :) You know that even though we get to see you guys lots we'll love keeping up with your family this way, too! It looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cutie-patooties!
    I DIED when I found out that Target was going to sell Small Paul clothes. I bought nearly all of the little boy stuff that they had, so I totally dig Emery's suit! :)
    Your blog looks super-duper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, your kids are freaking beautiful!!! This is a great post! So many fun things! You're lives are like rock stars... Buckly Rock Stars!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog! I will add you to my "watched blogs"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you have a blog now. I sent you an email inviting you to mine cause it's private. Love the Zoo. We just took Lincoln to the Zoo for the first time last week. Soooo very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blog. Thanks for letting us know about it! Looks like you are all doing great, kids getting older, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice, Stephanie. I loved looking at all the pictures. We miss you!!!! Hope you are enjoying your new home and being so close to family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was just thinking about you guys and wondering how you were doing. I am so happy that you now have a blog!! Very cute posts! Thank you for sharing!! :) Looking forward to reading your future posts whenever you have time, which I know isn't too often, as a busy Mommy. :)

    ReplyDelete