Thursday, October 8, 2009

Grandparent's Day

Rebekah had Grandparent's Day at her school. Granddad was able to come, which was very exciting for Rebekah. Thanks Granddad!! I came as well because we now attend the same school as our cousins. Granddad was visiting two classrooms so I decided to come along, which wasn't as exciting. Rebekah's teacher read a story to the class about an animal that could change shapes. And then Rebekah got to cut out some shapes and make her own animal. It was a lot of fun!


2 comments:

  1. Fun, fun day! :)
    You look great, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph! I love your blog!!! I didn't know about grandparents day!!!! This is why I love blogs, even though I talk to you all I still miss awesome stuff like this!!! Thank you for having a blog! You're the best! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete