Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Getting ready for Christmas!!

For this Christmas, we decided to get a real tree. And since Tom couldn't walk, his brother and father helped us get it. Thanks Fred and David!! Rebekah was in charge of taking pictures while I decorated...this is the only one that didn't come out fuzzy.
This was the finished product. It turned out great!!

We made a gingerbread house that the kids actually decorated themselves. I put it together and they decorated it...it was a lot of fun!! I would have taken pictures during the process but that was impossible!


This is the kids tree that they got to decorate!! It was fun having two trees!!











The kids love playing on the stairs! My favorite picture is of Emery peaking her head through the garland. She thinks she's getting away with something!



Here's the mantle with our stockings. This is the first year that I have had a mantle and a fireplace to decorate!!




1 comment:

  1. It's true! You do have a winter wonderland home!!! It is sooooo beautiful Steph!!! I love it and I wish I were there, it looks amazing! You are the coolest mom every. Seriously. Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete