Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Is that really snow?!

Well, the kids called it snow. Tom called it slush. We tried to make the most of it by taking a walk in the snow and doing our best to have a snowball fight!!

Emery loved it...and she kept her hat on. Miracle of all miracles!!
This was her first time walking in snow. Last year, she wasn't walking yet.
Benjamin and his buddy Riley!!
They had fun trying to throw snowballs at each other. At least with it being so slushy, nobody was going to get hurt.

2 comments:

  1. Stephanie!!! This is just too fun. I found your blog from facebook- hi friend! :) We have a blog, too, but it is private so email me at:
    clint underscore kara at msn dot com
    so I can send you an invitation.

    Your kids are adorable!! I love seeing similarites in them and how I remember you and your sisters!

    Take care! and Merry Christmas!
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "slush" it looks fun. Soooo different from our winter here. :) I'm glad the kids are doing so well. They are so beautiful! Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete