Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!!

We had a great Easter this year...this is the kids finding their baskets!






Ben picked out a monster egg coloring kit this year...the kids had a blast and are still playing with the eggs!! (Obviously, these are uneatable now!!)

I said that the one with the high orange hair looked like Marge Simpson. Esther asked me who Marge Simpson is. (We don't have TV!)





This is my first live plant that I have ever brought home. It is an "easy-care" plant so let's pray that it's really easy to take care of....but I thought it was really pretty!

The kids colored eggs yesterday and it went smoother than it has ever gone before!!





We also had Easter dinner at Tom's sisters house and had an Easter egg hunt and dessert at our house afterward! Ben was the egg-hunting king!! He actually found three more after the hunt was over. Here he is lining them up....



Emery found eggs, too!! She loved the chocolate!!


Some of the eggs were really high...gotta' be grateful for that height, Esther!!

Here's Rebekah looking cute as always!
We also did an Easter egg hunt at the church...it happened so quickly that I only got pictures of Emery!! She thought it was funny to find candy on the ground...in plastic eggs, nonetheless!!
Here's the family in our Easter attire...I decided to try to do the matching thing!! It was fun...and I think we'll try to take family pictures in them so it'll be worth all the time and headache.

8 comments:

  1. Steph, you have a beautiful home! And it looks like you had a wonderful Easter. (You asked about Maddie's baptism dress- I couldn't find anything around here that had sleeves so I ordered it online from a company called White Elegance.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! I love the egg kit that's too fun!! I agree the orange haired one looks like marge, we don't have TV either, it's better that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the Easter cloths! Sooooo beautiful! The kids look wonderful Steph! Seriously, you all look amazing! I'm glad you all had so much fun with the Easter holiday. Your kids are the best. I also loved the jump rope club... what a cool club. Genius! It looks like you all are doing well. Hopefully we can talk soon. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emery is hilarious. Love the matching Children's Place outfits, I ordered from that line too this year. Your kids are darling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blue and yellow combo!
    Do the girls know how many shopping trips their pretty little outfits took? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comment on my blog. Of course I remember you! YOu have a cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all these pictures but my absolute favorite ones are of you and your daughters and father and son! You all look so beautiful/handsome! PS- Rebekah is your twin!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stephanie,
    You have a blog! Hooray! Now I can blog stalk you from 2000 miles away! I can't believe how grown up your kids are! I miss you! Hugs!
    Lynetta

    P.S. Email me at youngyams@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite to our family blog. :)

    ReplyDelete