Sunday, April 4, 2010

Trip to Utah

Emery and I recently made a trip to Utah to visit with family. Emery has a cousin who is only four weeks older than she is. They had not seen each other since they were young babies. They had a lot of fun. The P.J.'s are "Where the Wild Things Are..." and Emery was taking it literally.
Two very cute "..wild things..."
My mom and sister bought Emery a tutu with leggings and a ballerina shirt complete with a denim jacket with sparkles. Emery actually enjoyed dressing up.

Looking at the huge dinosaur exhibit in the front of the Dinosaur Museum. This Museum has given my kids such great experiences...making dinosaurs a favorite toy in our house from the very beginning.
Emery and her cousin playing with the sand...

2 comments:

  1. I love these photos! It looks like you had a blast in Utah! I'm glad you got to see your family!!! How fun!! I loved the ones from the beach house too. So much fun. I can't wait to see you guys in July and at Christmas!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um. Who is that darling curly-haired fellow?
    The rest of the kiddos are pretty cute, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete