Saturday, July 3, 2010

Ben and Emery's Birthday Party--"COME AND JOIN THE CIRCUS!!"

Ben and Emery have Birthdays that are 4 days apart. So this year, we combined them (as we did last year!) I think this is the last year we'll be able to do it. We had a circus-themed party, which was very fun for me to create and easy for the kids of every age to enjoy! I made the banner...LOVED it!! Wanted to keep it up longer but Tom thought that was a little silly!

Ben's cake...didn't turn out so well!

Emery's cake...delicious and very easy to make!

My house had circus-themed things splattered everywhere!!


I'm sure you might be sick of seeing my cupcake holder...but it's so awesome and makes it so easy to serve the kids.


We had watermelon, pizza pin-wheels, homemade chocolate chip cookies, white chilli, lemonade, two birthday cakes and a bunch of cupcakes. I was a little exhausted afterwards...but everyone loved it!



Our photo booth...we got a couple of little cuties to sit still long enough to take some pictures!!





My personal favorite....



Tom had this marvelous idea to hire a clown to come and do the entertainment so everyone could enjoy the party together. It was a great idea. Her name is Glitterbug..and here is Ben cooking up some magic with her!



The clown brought balloon corsages for all of the ladies at the party. Emery really liked mine!



Each of the kids at the party had their own balloon creation made and given to them by Glitterbug! Ben's was a ginormous Octopus that he still has almost two months later.

We definitely had a full house...thanks to everyone who came!
Emery in her birthday dress...it's hard to believe that she's two!

The kids loved Glitterbug's car...thanks for making the party a hit, Glitterbug!

2 comments:

  1. What a great party planner you are, I loved all your ideas. Cute pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that looks like so much fun! And it looks like you are a professional party planner. I love planning my kids parties too. Fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete