Saturday, July 3, 2010

Rebekah...and More to Come!!

Rebekah had a field-trip to the North West Trek. And I have to say...that she is a trooper! It was raining all day...I had Ben and Emery with me...and we had a pass so I didn't pay for her to go with the rest of the group on the tram! Everyone says that blogs are all about bragging and presenting only the best side of yourself and your family. Well, this was one of those moments that I really screwed up! I didn't take any pictures because of the horrible rain and she didn't get to ride the tram with her friends. Luckily, we caught up with some of them later on...but Rebekah was awesome about it. She didn't complain about anything. She didn't mind Ben and Emery being there! She is a sweet girl with a gentle disposition. She always comes home ready to do her homework and work hard...We love you, Rebekah and I'm sorry I messed up your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment