Monday, December 6, 2010

Summer Lakedale Trip

I have been so bad about updating my blog. But I am going to try to do a better job! Here are some pictures from our Lakedale Trip this summer. It was such a nice trip...went with Tom's family...and got to spend more time with daddy than we have in a long time. It was so beautiful. It's a campground near Friday Harbor. We had to take a ferry out there...and the kids had a blast...it tuckered Emery out!
Rebekah and her cousin Julia! They almost got blown away!
The whole family in matching shirts!
Tom and I decided to hike around to the lighthouse (the rest of the family drove to it!) and it was one of the high-lights of the trip. My little adventurers wouldn't have it any other way!

3 comments:

  1. Ah... love your pictures!! What a fun family getaway! Hope you guys are having a great December!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great trip! Good job on the updating...I'm pretty bad at it too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I finally got a new computer that doesn't freeze up. I am loving all the pictures of your darling family!!

    ReplyDelete